Friday, December 2, 2011

What is a Payroll Tax?

Dear Democrats and Republicans...
 
Investopedia explains Payroll Tax:
Governments use revenues from payroll taxes to fund such programs as Social Security, healthcare, unemployment compensation, worker's compensation and sometimes local governments even require a small tax to maintain and improve local transportation.  
For those who don't know...a Payroll tax cut is nothing more than the government giving me my money NOW as opposed to later when I'm old.  Why doesn't the media explain this??  Why don't you explain this?
 
So you Democrats are promoting the idea that you want LESS money going into your social security funds.  I thought you would always defend social security!?  I guess you won't. 
 
Plus, how does this help our economy create jobs?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment