Thursday, April 7, 2011

46 Questions that Liberals Ask about a Government Shut Down

1.  Will Twitter still work doing a Government shut down?

2.  Will the McDonald's drive thru be open during a Government shut down?

3.  My bathroom toilet is a certified government inspected toilet.  Will it shut down too?

4.  Federal workers gave me a condom last week.  Will that not work now that the Government is shutting down?

5.  Will my paycheck still have social security taken out during a Government shut down?

6.  Does a Government shut down mean no taxes?

7.  Will the Brooklyn bridge be open during a Government shut down?

8.  The FCC regulates the airwaves so will Americans not be able to listen to Rush Limbaugh during a Government shut down?

9.  The border will shut down when the Government shuts down right?

10.  My mattress has some federal label on it.  Will my mattress not work during a Government shut down?

11.  You mean I have to carry my fetus blob in my uterus until the government opens up again?  OH NO!

12.  We've had too many snow days this winter.  Will schools have to close due to the Government shut down?

13.  Will my iPad work during a Government shut down?

14.  The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the kinetic military activity in Libya will stop during the Government shut down, right?

 15.  The post office of course will shut down...what about e-mail!?

16.  MSNBC is run by the Federal Government , will it shut down too?

17.  The EPA will shut down right?  All the water and air will suddenly become polluted, right?

18.  Gov't Motors will shutdown right?

19.  Will I still be able to defraud Medicare during a Government shut down?

20.  Will my Kindle work during a Government shut down?

21.  Can I have a Dolphin free Tuna sandwich during a Government shut down?

22.  Will there be a Nuclear spill during a Government shut down?

23.  The Feds regulate the movie industry right?  Can I see a movie during the weekend of a Government shut down?

24.  What will happen if there's a lone wolf terrorist attack during a Government shut down?

25.  Will Obama play golf during a Government shut down?

26.  Can I still get fair trade coffee during a Government shut down?

27.  Will I have to cross the street by myself during a Government shut down?

28.  Since job creation comes from Government and not from the private sector will a Government shut down hurt job creation?

29.  Will slavery come back during a Government shut down?

30.  Do I have to drive my Chevy Volt during a Government shut down?

31.  Can I increase my carbon foot print during a Government shut down?

32.  Will the oceans rise if the Government shuts down?

33.  Will inflation stop during a Government shut down?

34.  Will gas prices go down during a Government shut down?

35.  Do I have to watch Rachel Maddow during a Government shut down?

36.  Will I continue to get SEIU mailings during a Government shut down?

37.  Can I donate money to OBAMA 2012 campaign during a Government shut down?

38.  Will Guantanamo Bay finally close during a Government shut down?

39.  Will all my eggs have salmonella tomorrow because of the Government shut down?

40.  Will ATMS work during a Government shut down?

41.  If a bank robber goes into a bank to steal money will he announce that I won't lose a dime because my money is insure by the federal Government during a Government shut down?

42.  Will my grandmother's hips give out during a Government shut down?

43.  How will black and Latinos actually succeed if the Government shuts down?

44.  Will I have to pay for my mortgage and gas if the Government shuts down?

45.  Will ther ebe Muslims if the Government shuts down?

46.  Will the 10 commandments all come back to the public areas if the Government shuts down?

No comments:

Post a Comment